About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Big Boy Hair Cuts ... And A Recipe I Tried!

Well, I'm trying to post more often.

Charlie and Henry got big boy haircuts yesterday and they look super adorable. All fluffy and grown up.

I could only get a good one of Charlie's...
Photobucket

Here's Henry's too!
Photobucket

So handsome!

It's hard to believe that they were only this big 6 months ago...
Photobucket

They are getting smarter and smarter every day.

Brian and I are pretty excited about a new crockpot recipe that we tried today. So, I thought I'd share with you. :)

Click Here for the recipe.

Here's the salmon fillet being prepped...
Photobucket

And two hours later it was on my plate!

Photobucket

Brian and I could not believe how moist and tender it cooked the salmon. I would make this recipe over and over again! :)

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment