About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

This Is My Last Thursday As A Demond

I woke up this morning well rested. Today, I'll be making the rest of the pinwheels and finishing up on a few things for the wedding with my maid of honor. I also have to run a few errands in Hastings.

My Dad, Robert, and Brian all have their tuxedos...

Yesterday was my last day of work. I won't be returning until July 20th. I am incredibly excited for Saturday. I am so full of glee it's incredible.

Last night I made this:

Photobucket

I actually made it up as I went. I used some of the centerpiece rocks, three pinwheels, an engagement picture, and an extra sand vessel that we purchased. I'm not sure where this will be at the wedding. Perhaps the cake table? Or the gift table?

Photobucket

This is a teaser picture of what Brian's tux looks like. He'll be wearing a white tux, red vest and tie, with a black silk handkerchief and white shoes.

Tomorrow we'll be setting up at the banquet hall. Brian's house is just full of wedding stuff... I'm kind of looking forward to seeing it go. :) Our rehearsal is at 3:00 and the dinner is at 4:00 at the County Seat in Hastings.

Two more days to go and I'll be an "old married woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment