About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Henry Update #3

Henry has had his staples in for 4 days. He seems to be adjusting really well now. He can walk better and doesn't cry when he tries to lay down / stand up. Though, he does hesitate a lot. He seems to be used to the tightness now, too.

I cannot wait until he gets his staples out on the 30th. He hates the cone. Just hates it.

But he plays a little bit and we've caught him laying on his staples twice now. So, they've got to be feeling better, right?

Charlie just does NOT understand why he can't play with his best friend, though. But, all in all, things are looking better.

Here are some pictures:

**Warning: Some may be graphic. (Some may be adorable, too.)**

Photobucket

Photobucket

It looks so much better.

Photobucket

Sleeping together.

Photobucket

Charlie on our ottoman.

Photobucket

Augustus.

No comments:

Post a Comment