About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Henry Update

I just spoke with our vet's office. Henry is doing fine. He has staples in his leg that will have to be removed in about 2 weeks. Our vet was a little perplexed with the removal because the mass wasn't what he expected it to be. He was expecting it to be a little fatty. It wasn't. It was very hard and very attached to the skin and muscle. He also found a second smaller lump right next to it. He removed that as well. They were very difficult removals, too. He's not at all sure what it could be now. So, we're having the lumps sent to MSU for a biopsy and should get the results in 2 weeks.

While I was on the phone I asked, "This is really weird, isn't it? He's statistically too young to have cancer, right?" They responded with a very bold, "Yes."

So, I guess we'll know more in 2 weeks. :(

Please keep Henry in your thoughts.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment