About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Recent Happenings & Some Wedding Pics

Friday night we had dinner with Brian's family to celebrate Colleen's birthday. We dined at the County Seat in Hastings. Happy Birthday, again!

Saturday we decided to have the yard sale again because this weekend would be perfect for it. Mom, Robert, Brian, Sara, Natilee, & myself hung around and worked the sale. Brian got a call that he had to go to his parents house in Battle Creek because they had left for a few days. They had forgotten to lock the door. So Robert and Brian left us and headed to Battle Creek shortly after that call. Sara, Mom, and I actually wished they wouldn't have gone. Mainly because we had a group of about eight or nine Mexican people show up. They were being loud and trying to distract Sara and I. They kept trying to pay with hundreds and fifties from their huge wad of cash. Even though we could visibly see they had ones and fives. Their little grifter plan didn't work though and they ended up paying us with a smaller bill instead.

Apart from that, the sale went really well. We made about $70 and Sara racked up about $40. Awesome, huh? Way better than the last sale when were rained on and everything.

Also, yesterday, the wedding pictures arrived in the mail...

Here are some:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting ready in the bathroom.

Photobucket

Nicole helping me get the dress zipped.

Photobucket

My Family.

Photobucket

My second family. :)

Photobucket

A close up of the cake.

Photobucket

Brian meeting my friend, Lindy, and her husband, Darren, for the first time.

Photobucket

Dancing with my Dad.

Photobucket

Jon caught the garter! Woot!

Photobucket

Makes me smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice pics! I was just wondering about these! Very flattering of your mom, and also your new FB avatar is great.

    ReplyDelete