About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where Did August Go?

For me this week has been going by at an incredibly slow pace.

Coming up on Labor Day Brian and I decided that since our three year anniversary (dating wise) is in the middle of the work week we would celebrate it together at the zoo in GR. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm hoping that I don't get halfway up there and realize that my camera is at home...

Today my friend, Emily, stopped in at the office to drop off a belated wedding gift. It is AWESOME. She cross stitched this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of these days I need to learn how to do that.

This is a short post tonight... Dinner is calling my name.

Here are a few pictures I took earlier tonight...

Photobucket

Georgia's model-esque shot.

Photobucket

Bella can catch snacks with her mouth. It's the trick I taught her. :)

Photobucket

I just had to take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment