About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Official! Happy Birthday, Aesop!

Well, Aesop is a one year old!

He went to the vet this Wednesday. He is still feline leukemia positive. I wasn't too happy about the results. Aesop is a whopping 11 pounds, though. (His "big" brother that passed away was only 6 pounds at 16 months old.) The vet said that he had a very strong heart and a good set of lungs. She said to just keep an eye on him. She said he's really healthy considering he's fe leuk positive.

We still aren't sure how much longer he'll be left in our lives, but we're enjoying every minute with him.

... Even when he wakes us up at 4:00 in the morning to "party."

Photobucket

Photobucket


But he's just too precious.

For now, we're just going to continue him on his viralys medicine and keep him active.

No comments:

Post a Comment