About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Fuzzy

Yesterday, I attended a baby shower for my Sister-in-Law and I just wanted to share a couple pictures of the items that my cousin, Addie, and I both made.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I crocheted this baby blanket to match their safari theme. So fuzzy!

Addie, who is far more skilled in knitting, made this teddy bear and booties. (Booties are crocheted. Bear is knitted.)

Photobucket

The booties aren't intended for the bear to wear... He just stood up perfectly in them for a picture. :)

Photobucket
Booties.

Photobucket
Face detail. :)

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment