About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Is Here. (Finally.)

Well, it's nice to see that all of the snow is gone. I just wanted to share with you what our view looks like every night...

Photobucket
Relaxing. :)

Even some flowers are coming up through our bajillion leaves...
Photobucket

Photobucket

We seem to be overrun with goldfinches. It's like they're taking over the world or something. (Sorry for the small picture.)
Photobucket

Nothing really new to report for Charlie and Henry... Just two new(er) pictures. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a couple new pictures of Georgia and Bella. I don't know why Bella always looks so grumpy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nothing really new to report with the cats other than we took Cheech to the vet. He had been spraying/peeing randomly in our house and we couldn't take it anymore. We got him to the vet. He doesn't have a UTI. They put him on chicken flavored kitty prozac. He seems to actually be a ton happier. He's more cheerful. And I haven't noticed any spraying. So, hopefully that's for the best. Since moving here he has put his weight back on. So, he's 14.8 pounds now. We had a blood test done on him and he's in perfect health for his age.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment