About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So, even though we're in a nice secluded area in the woods... There's one negative to it; LEAVES.

Photobucket

Take this amount of leaves...

Photobucket

Those leaves came out of this area. And as you can see, we're not totally finished. Can you believe it? ALL of those leaves came out of that tiny of an area. :/

Even though we did a lot of raking today, we managed to spruce up our front porch.

Photobucket

I chose some vibrant flowers for the front. I want to get a hummingbird feeder eventually.

Photobucket

Some are a little too vibrant. :)

Photobucket

Brian picked these out. :)

And now, a Maggie Moment. I freaking LOVE taking pictures of Maggie. She's not only beautiful, but she's VERY photogenic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If she were in school, this would be her senior portrait. :D

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I love your photos and your porch looks great! I like the flowering plant and planter!

    ReplyDelete