About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Monday, April 4, 2011

His First Week

Well, Auggie (Festival) has been home for a little over a week now. Maggie went in for her vaccinations on Saturday. Since I noticed that one of Auggie's sutures was still in his eye, we had him tag along. Our vet thinks his incision looks really good. He advised us to rub a little bit of vitamin E oil on it. And when Charlie and Henry go in for their neuterings next month to have Auggie tag along and he'll remove the suture. He wanted it to be in there for a while longer.

Anyway... Here are some pictures of the awesome little guy:

Photobucket
Sleeping on the cat tower. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Action shot!

Photobucket
Many thanks to Grandma and Grandpa McKinley for the new toys!

And here's a picture of Maggie because she's so pretty.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Auggie is a cute little guy. I like the one white spot on his back. I also still feel like Maggie looks like my cat curious, so I want to snuggle her.

    ReplyDelete