About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Changes and Updates

So, our engagement pictures were re-scheduled for the 17th, Sunday. Thanks, Stupid Rain.

Coming up this week:

Tonight: Dress fitting! Yay! I'm pretty excited about that. My Aunt's Sister, Waneta, will be making the alterations on my dress. No, she's not my Aunt. She's my Aunt's (by marriage) sister... Although, I do think of her as family. My Mom's going with me. I'm sure she'll cry... And afterward we'll be gettin' some Subway!

Wednesday: Tanning. And then making a trip to GR to get to Hobby Lobby. I've got several 40% off coupons that I need to use before Sunday.

Thursday: Nothing!? Nah, that's not really true... Brian and I need to finish up our Q and A paper that John, the awesome guy who'll be officiating, will be discussing with us...

Friday: Same has Thursday pretty much. Brian and I are going to try to relax as well. We may even watch one of our favorite shows together; Adam-12.

Saturday: We meet with John! We'll be going over the Q and A. We won't see him again until the 6th of June for our final meeting before the wedding. Then Brian and I need to get back up to GR after that so we can use a couple more of those 40% off coupons at Hobby Lobby. And then when we get back to Barry County I'll be going with my cousin, Sara, to help her out with some picture editing.

Sunday: Engagement pictures! You hear that, Mother Nature!? Don't rain! Please pray that it won't rain...

That's the line up for this week.

Last week, HPS threw Brian and myself a wedding shower! We were a little overwhelmed to say the least. And I was actually a bit shy because we had to open presents in front of so many people. But we got some great items that Brian and I will definitely be using in the future; convection oven, toaster oven w/ a spot for toasting bagels My FAV breakfast item! Brian and I will be working on those Thank You cards soon enough. I'll just have to pencil that in somewhere...

And since it rained last Saturday... Brian, Robert, and myself went and saw Star Trek. It may be nerdy, which I don't really care... but I grew up watching many Star Trek episodes. And it was a fantastic movie. Definitely will have to buy that when it comes out on DVD.

Live Long and Prosper...

And since I don't have access to all of my photos right now, I'll leave you with and oldie but goody ...

Photobucket

This is a picture of me at the Warren Dunes State Park at Lake Michigan. This is the morning after Brian proposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment