About Me

My photo
I live on 6 deeply wooded acres in the boonies of Middleville, MI. I'm married to an amazing man, Brian. He's pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm a big animal lover. I have 5 cats; Bella (6), Cognac (3), Georgia (3), Maggie (2), & Auggie (8-9mos.) We recently lost our kittens, Aesop & Amelia, to a battle with Feline Leukemia. I feel the need to mention them. They were amazing beings that showed unconditional love like no other cats I've had. I also have Cheech (9) that I'm fostering. We have two puppies; Charlie & Henry. Having a blast! I'm a dabbler in photography, photo shop, & crafts. I'm kind of a bookworm/nerd/geek. Yes, I have read the Twilight Series. No, I'm not obsessed. I love Shakespeare, Nathaniel Hawthorne, C.S. Lewis, and L. Frank Baum - among others, obviously.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Kinda Love Paolo Nutini

Ok, so if you haven't heard Paolo Nutini's music, you should check it out. My lovely friend, Lindy, introduced me to his music earlier this week.

Also, this week...

Photobucket

... I met with the bridesmaids!! Talk about fun. We had some great laughs together. My lovely wedding photographer, Laura, came along too. And took a few candid shots while we dined at Subway. (Where they made ME pay for ranch dressing because THEY were out... How ridiculous is that?)

Brian is absolutely amazing. On Friday at work he had a package. It it turned out that it was a "just because" gift for me. He got me the entire series of I Love Lucy on DVD. It's such a great show!

On Saturday Brian's friend, Nate, and his wife, Laura, drove all the way up from Coldwater to go shooting with us in Grand Rapids. I had only met Nate briefly a couple times. It was my first time meeting Laura. We had a blast. We went to Bob Evans for lunch afterward. Then we talked and laughed at Brian's house until they had to leave.

On Sunday Brian, Roberto, and I went to Grandville and explored the Rivertown Crossing Mall. I had actually never been to the mall before. I really had no idea where it was. I bought a few items here and there from Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, and Old Navy. There's also a celebration cinema in the mall. And we saw I Love You Man. Despite hearing the "F" word a ton of times, it was hilarious.

Now I'm off... Probably to bed...

Photobucket

Here is a recent picture of Brian and I. Laura took this picture after dinner at Applebee's one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment